- 1½ cups, cubed seedless watermelon
- 3 cups, rocket (arugula)
- ¼ cup, crumbled feta
- 5 leaves, chopped/ripped fresh basil
- ¼ cup, pine nuts, crushed almonds or pistachios
- 2 tbsp, balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp Rallis Ice Pressed® Olive Oil
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Plate rocket by creating a nest for the watermelon, add watermelon.
- Crumble atop the feta and sprinkle your choice of nut.
- Sprinkle your basil bits over the the other ingredients.
- Drizzle balsamic vinegar and Rallis Ice Pressed® Olive Oil with freshly ground pepper on top.
- Serve and enjoy!!!
***This makes one hardy plate full, adjust ingredients according to party size***
If you love this recipe, try our free dip compilation: